Re: NTLK Sync palm and NOW uptodate error

From: Jesse Candy (jcandy@timm.com)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2000 - 18:26:16 EDT

>> The messagepad has a 6meg flash
>> card in it with 3megs open. How do check to see if it's write locked?
>
>Check the part of the card you can see while it's in your Newton, if you see
>a tiny switch you can write protect your card.

The card has no write protection switch. If it can't be write locked why
do I get the error?
I also get a type -1 error when ever I try to export something from notes
or dates. This is on a PowerMac OS 8.6 using an AppleTalk connection. Is
anyone else having this problem with 8.6?

Jesse

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!