Re: NTLK Sync palm and NOW uptodate error

From: Robert Benschop (robertbenschop@bigfoot.com)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 11:16:44 EDT

on 13-04-2000 12:26 AM, Jesse Candy at jcandy@timm.com wrote:

> The card has no write protection switch. If it can't be write locked why
> do I get the error?

So it can't be locked.

> I also get a type -1 error when ever I try to export something from notes
> or dates. This is on a PowerMac OS 8.6 using an AppleTalk connection. Is
> anyone else having this problem with 8.6?

Try a brain wipe (hard reset) and check if the problem is still there (don't
forget to do a backup !) most of the time this will cure your problems, by
doing a selective restore you can find out where your problem is.
BTW, 8.6 isn't the problem (as long as you've got all the communication
tools installed that come with NCU)

Robert Benschop

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!