Re: NTLK RE: Pretec Card Problem

From: Kenny Song (kensong@pc.jaring.my)
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 12:30:59 EDT

On Tue, 11 Apr 2000 Khaled M. Z. Tewfik wrote:

-----------
>The only thing I could not do is to insert the card without having the Newton attempt activating it. I tried pressing on all conceivable Screen areas but I never got the message asking if I want to not activate the packages (or something of that sort).
>
>Can any one mail me a sketch attachment showing the right spot on the screen to press while inserting the card.
>
>Thanks.
>
>Dr. Khaled M. Tewfik,
>Saudi Arabia
The sketch I sent you is about right. It is the same spot where you got the Internal to skip activation. But you have to do it right after you tap no to activating Internal.

Kenny Song
<Sent with Newton MP2100/SimpleMail/4.0b5>

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!