RE: NTLK DNUG down?

From: charles mangin (newton@option8.com)
Date: Sat Apr 08 2000 - 08:51:00 EDT

>As reported by others, our ISP has suddenly shut down the FTP service for
>DNUG.
>
>I still have the archive, but no host to put it on. The privious one was free,
> so it is not much I have to offer for the hosting.
>
>If someone would like to set up a mirror, I will be glad to upload it/send
>a CD.
>
>Sorry for the service-break!

how large is the archive?

i have a server that i could conceivably host it on temporarily until
you find a more permanent solution. it's where i host all my websites
and ftp archive, which don't take up much room, so there's plenty to
spare for a mirror.

i had thought of hosting one of the newtonMAD mirrors, but then all
the software licensing trouble began..

let me know.

--

charles mangin | globetrotting Newton user newton@option8.com | http://www.newtontraveler.com ****************************************** This NewtonTalk Message brought to you by:

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the Internet. Visit EVOTE.COM for all the latest news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!