NTLK Re: (other) NCU problems

From: Andy Pasulka (anp@imaxx.net)
Date: Sat Apr 08 2000 - 08:59:44 EDT

on 4/7/00 11:19 PM, NewtonTalk at newtontalk@planetnewton.com wrote:

> However, I recently downloaded the demo of Now contact/up to date and tried
> using NCU to synch either the contact book or the calendar. I have no problem
> making the connection or starting the process but after a minute or two I get
> message (from the Mac) that the file is open, or the disk is locked or the
> disk
> is full and the tranfer terminates. After about 15 tries which included
> restarting the computer I tried another function of NCU, backup. Again the
> process began and while contact what maintained nothing seemed to happen/it
> didn't finish after about 15 minutes at which point I ended the try.

Now Contact/UTD 3.6 and newer doesn't synch with Newton. The last synch-able
version is 3.5.

ANP

--

Andy Pasulka cleverly disguised as a responsible adult anp@imaxx.net

****************************************** This NewtonTalk Message brought to you by:

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the Internet. Visit EVOTE.COM for all the latest news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!