RE: NTLK Help: Pretec Card Problem

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 16:04:59 EDT

Hey Khaled, how are ya?

To reformat, open Prefs. insert card. You will lose all info. on card when you reformat.

Try inserting card without activating any pkgs., see if that will allow you access to the info. and maybe some of the pkgs. that you can transfer before you erase the card.

Good Luck!
>Now what to do, the card is not protected but the Newton insist it is. I want to reformat the card, but how.

!ooW %-)

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!