Re: NTLK Got a question? Read the FAQ!

From: KTardie@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 16:04:11 EDT

Thanks for the reminder! I checked out the FAQs last week and found the
system upgrade for my UMP2000. The heap increased significantly! My Newton
now reads OS 2.1 (717260).
I'm still having some trouble with Outlink, but have found a new version
Outlink V1.00.6 at the PDADirect site. I have transferred information from
one UMP2000 to another on the first try, but subsequently I get error
messages and the outlink log that is supposed to record the activity does
not. I'm working with Outlook 2000 on a Windows98 PC. I'll report back after
some further research.
Kim

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!