NTLK Novatel wireless modem

From: J. Exby (xb@pobox.com)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 11:48:52 EDT

I too would still love to get wireless IP access to my MP2100, and
I am praying all you smart programmers can get a WaveLAN card to work
someday for our AirPort stations.

However, I just ran across this also:

 http://www.novatelwireless.com/Products/merlin.htm

as the company has said "Mac drivers will be delivered sometime".
I understand us "Newtonites" would still be at the mercy of some
Newton-programmer-genius to get this to work in an MP2100, but again-
 I'd be willing to pay for these drivers!
if someone can figure them out.
thanks!

I apologize if this product is "old news" to those hunting a wireless
solution as well.

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!