RE: NTLK Novatel wireless modem

From: Michael Stephens (mike1964@flash.net)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 19:37:42 EDT

I contacted Novatel, not about the Merlin, but about the AirCard.
The Aircard consumes less power, and also has an outboard power
supply option. They said that it doesn't function via normal
AT commands (David Watson may be able to comment further), therefore
it wouldn't be possible to write a script to make it work. However,
they did say that they have new products coming that would be
AT-command driven.

Mike