Re: NTLK Re: Implant Install...

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 02:25:28 EDT

This is the iron I use:
http://www.elexp.com/sdr_tcpt.htm

with a #7 tip.

The nice thing about this unit is that you can
interchange the actual iron.
http://www.elexp.com/sdr_wp25.htm

But if you don't want to spend that kind of money,
you can try:
http://www.lashen.com/vendors/CooperTools/Weller_WES50.asp
Here is a good one page tutorial on soldering delicate
stuff:
http://www.hmci.com/8/

One of the nice things about a modular iron is that
with my Weller, I purchased a desoldering tip and
using a small electric air pump (I use it for hobbiest
airbrushing) I can now desolder stuff as well. It all
works quite well.!
Ed
web/gadget guru

http://im.yahoo.com