NTLK s25 and Newton 2000

From: Benjamin Dauhrer (bdauhrer@gmx.net)
Date: Tue Apr 04 2000 - 20:21:03 EDT

Hi,

I finally got around to get the cabels to connect my Newton to the S25
cellphone but I ran into a problem... I bought the S25 Datacables and a
normal Mac-Modem Adapter cable. Both cabels work perfect I tested both. The
S25 on my PC and the Mac-Modem cable on my Modem. Unfortunatly the cables
dont seem to work in combination. When I try to comunicate with my S25 I get
an 18003 Error which say something about "Framing or parity overrun". I
guess both cables might be to long in combination?!? The S25 cable ist about
1m and the mac-modem cable is about 1,5m. Or maybe there is something I
should change in the serial preferences... what modem script should I use?

I'd be gratefull for every kind of help...

Benjamin

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!