RE: NTLK Re: Frozen Newton Project

From: Humphreys, David (david.humphreys@honeywell.com)
Date: Thu Mar 30 2000 - 13:34:08 EST

Check my previous posting on this subject.
You could, with some initial work, do this for around $100 - $150.
The materials are available at any good hobby store or at various
mail-order places advertised on the web.

The initial mold-making would be the most expensive and time-consuming
part. Once done, the mold can be used over and over and the cost is
then just the resin (about $25).

I had thought about doing this but I just can't be bothered.

Regards,
David Humphreys
PCB Designer
Honeywell Inc.