RE: NTLK Re: Frozen Newton Project

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 30 2000 - 23:43:28 EST

Of course, don't forget the finishing. I'm sure that
they don't leave the flashing on the
part...considerable time probably has to go into
cleaning up the part for introduction onto a Newt in
the wild!
ed
web/gadget guru

--- "Humphreys, David" <david.humphreys@honeywell.com>
wrote:
> Check my previous posting on this subject.
> You could, with some initial work, do this for
> around $100 - $150.
> The materials are available at any good hobby store
> or at various
> mail-order places advertised on the web.
>
> The initial mold-making would be the most expensive
> and time-consuming
> part. Once done, the mold can be used over and over
> and the cost is
> then just the resin (about $25).
>
> I had thought about doing this but I just can't be
> bothered.
>
> Regards,
> David Humphreys
> PCB Designer
> Honeywell Inc.

=====
this is a temporary sig file until I can figure out a more clever one to use

http://im.yahoo.com

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!