Re: NTLK FS: MessagePad 2100 + ext.

From: markr13 (markr13@voicenet.com)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 20:36:36 EST

>Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 12:23:51 +0200
>From: Robert Benschop <robertbenschop@bigfoot.com>
>To: <newtontalk@planetnewton.com>
>Subject: Re: NTLK FS: MessagePad 2100 + ext.
>
>Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that Outlook is a Wintel only
>application.
>
>Robert Benschop

Outlook Express is a subset of Outlook and is available for the Mac as a
free download with Explorer. Express is derivative of Claris Emailer
which seems to have superseded it. It lacks some of the automation and
active X features of Outlook and this is why Macs never propagated the
Melissa virus, even if you had both Word and Outlook installed. I use
Emailer, Y2K patches and all, for my mail. Its still a great program,
very easy to use and very stable.

Mark Ross
markr13@voicenet.com

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the