NTLK RE: newtontalk V1 #13

From: Craig Lawrence (craigl@istar.ca)
Date: Tue Mar 28 2000 - 12:25:57 EST

I read with interest, albeit slowly on my eMate 300 the comments about the
future Apple PDA. I agree that having killed the newt Jobs is unlikely to
ever bring it back. Further to that since he will not sell the technology
even when directly approached we may never see a new newt. Does anyone
know who has tried to buy the technology and are they any closer to
success? Is there some statute of limitations on Apple's hold? Where are
the programmers and designers that worked on it? Wait a minute, the amber
(charging) and green (charged) light on my eMate looks identical to my
iBook- now if I could just stop reaching for the pen on it.....

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!