Re: NTLK Re: Apple PrintPack vs GDT/InfoWave PowerPrint Cables

From: Brian McEwen (brian@bmcewen.cvm.okstate.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 28 2000 - 15:29:50 EST

>the PowerPrint cables just fine. I've heard that the later versions of
>these cables (V.4.0 and greater) may not work, but the 3.X versions worked
>great.
>
>IHTH...

I had been using the 4.5 version of the cable ("new") rather than the old
one, as I knew that some of the printers I wanted to try out, if I were
using a Mac plus the powerprint, I would have to be using the new cable for
success, per Infowave docs.

I'll have to try the MP using the "old" 3.x cable on more printers and see
what happens.

I'll let you know. Thanks for the reply.

Brian

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!