Re: NTLK New Apple PDA?

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Mar 25 2000 - 01:08:18 EST

There's been so much crap flying out of Cuppertino
since Jobs trashed the Newt, there's nothing they can
do to make a believer out of me, other than to release
the thing...
I'm completly soured by the "rumours" and the
"speculation" and if there is one thing that Jobs is
better at doing, other than running Apple, its keeping
a secret...so ANYTHING you hear is pure bunk! Hell,
the Area51 skunk works can't keep a secret as good as
Jobs...
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- gooddog@northshore.net wrote:
> Folks;
>
> I hear vague rumors about some Apple PDA that is to
> be the replacement(?)
> for the newton, or at least, comparable, possibly
> using the handwriting
> recognition of the newton. What has anyone heard or
> is there any legit
> information anywhere?
>
> Thanks
>
> Mark

=====
this is a temporary sig file until I can figure out a more clever one to use

http://im.yahoo.com

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!