NTLK cover story

From: THX 1138 (bct1@thestate.infi.net)
Date: Sat Mar 25 2000 - 00:57:50 EST

dunno if anyone caught this on the clear case Japanese site, but here he
offers visual instruction on how to make a replacement cover. hmmm. if I
could get all my thumbs working in the same direction I might try this out...

<http://member.nifty.ne.jp/penguinnewton/make2Kcover/make_2K_cover.html>

in the meantime I'm waiting for AltaVista to add Kanji to their babelfish
software...

later,
ben.

bct1@thestate.infi.net
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/7593/newton.html

"Was that the end?"
"You call that an ending with practically everyone still on their feet? My
goodness no, over your dead body."
        -Tom Stoppard "Rosencrantz and Guilderstein are Dead"

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!