Re: NTLK Re: Audio Adapter

From: Tim Palmer (tcpalmer@netvision.net.il)
Date: Thu Mar 23 2000 - 01:56:52 EST

I'd be most interested...$50 to 100 maybe.

While we're at it can anyone provide the full specs of the MP2x00 sound
recording attributes... ie sample rate etc.

And what is the best sound recording app around? Finally anyone want to come
up with a sound editor (cutting not mixing) for the machine?

regards
Tim Palmer
ABC Jerusalem