Re: NTLK Question about Assist

From: jon glass (jonglass@usa.net)
Date: Wed Mar 22 2000 - 10:38:06 EST

On Wed, Mar 22, 2000 3:51 PM, Rich Fletcher <mailto:rich@ucsd.edu> wrote:
> I know the main Assist verbs, and they're cool, of course. The ones that
> elude me are anything added by 3rd party software. I keep forgetting
what
> I can do! Figuring out that, I believe, is *not* in the help.

Well, Quickfigure adds "calculate" and "figure" to the vocabulary, and I
believe that both Dateman and More Info add some, too. I'm sure you can
find specifics in their documentation. Also, Pocket Money adds some, which
are worth checking on, as well as some extra function to Assist. The
problem is that these extras don't add themselves to the pop-up, which
would be nice.

-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland
<mailto:jonglass@usa.net>