Re: NTLK TapBar applets

From: Victor Rehorst (victor@gear.torque.net)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 17:45:27 EST

On Mon, 20 Mar 2000, mcw wrote:

> Hi, again,
>
> For those not aware of TapBar applets (links were listed in previous
> emails, check out the archive on the web for those messages, since I
> deleted them...), I highly recommend you try them out.

I remember reading about TapBar a while ago (back when I still had an
MP130), but since the page was in Japanese I didn't really know what was
going on. It did seem very cool, though. However, I am now a registered
user of DashBoard, so I don't think there'd be much point to me using
TapBar - or is there? If someone writes a nice review of TapBar - what it
is exactly, how to use it - I promise I'll write the review and docs for
RemoteTown that I've been promising for a while :)

-----Victor Rehorst - victor@eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca | victor@torque.net------
---Newton Resources: Ethernet, Newton Cage, NewtonTalk archive, and more!---
--------------- http://eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca/~victor/newton/ ---------------

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!