NTLK Success w/ Nokia 6185

From: David L. Golden (davgol@ticon.net)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 11:54:48 EST

Hello All -

I wanted to let all the nice folks who responded to my earlier query on
this matter know that I was able to access my email account with my
Newton MP2k hooked up to a Nokia 6185. The key piece of hardware above
and beyond the Sprint/ Nokia DLR-3 cable, was a 9 pin to serial adapter.
I had to experiment with the modem settings for a little bit, but once I
had the right combination, I was off to the races. Very, very cool.

Dave

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!