Re: NTLK help, finding a card modem

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Mar 18 2000 - 16:41:49 EST

Hmmm, let me know if you are still looking for one. I
might have some that I can sell you. I also have a
line on some Motorola Cellect or Montana cards...but I
don't have price control over those... Let me look at
what I have and let me test them to make sure that
they work and I'll let you know.
ed
web/gadget guru

http://im.yahoo.com