NTLK help, finding a card modem

From: Kenneth R. Knight (krk@home.msen.com)
Date: Sat Mar 18 2000 - 06:30:33 EST

I know this has come up before, so my apologies.

I need to get a card modem for my MP2100. It doesn't have to be fast. It
doesn't need to work with a cell phone (it wouldn't work with my cheapie
anyway even if cellular communictions was reliable). I just can't seem to
find anythign out there that is not ridiculously expensive for what I
need. I don't really need a 56k modem. 28.8 would be more than enough and
14.4 would probably do. This will only get used now and then to send
emails back and forth and there just won't be that many emails.

Thanks in advance...

  ** Ken **

** Kenneth Knight Web Design, IT Consultant, Software Engineer **
** krk@home.msen.com http://home.msen.com/~krk **

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!