NTLK Excellent service

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 17:10:41 EST

Hey list,
Sometimes there is just too much negativity in the
world and no one ever says anything nice about
anything anymore...
So, after dealing with Paul Braham, I can only give
praise.
You may recall, this individual was the one selling
the 6mb memory cards (my newt lost it's dongle
port...disappeared inside the machine...no backups!) I
was in desperate need of a card so I can get my Newt
backed-up and repaired.
I emailed him on Wednesday the 8th. Paul emailed me
back and said that he will ship it out on thursday.
Come Monday the 13th, a package arrives in the mail
with the memory card. Such a smooth
transaction...Being a bit of more negative than i
would like, I never expected such quick and simple
service.
I would like to go on the record by saying that if
anyone has any misgivings about doing business with an
unseen face on the other side of an email, you
shouldn't worry about it when dealing with Paul
Braham!
Giving him my money was a pleasure!
Ed
web/gadget guru

=====
this is a temporary sig file until I can figure out a more clever one to use
http://im.yahoo.com

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!