Re: NTLK Outlook Synchronizing (again!)

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 17:14:57 EST

Would this synching do more than just names and stuff
on Outlook? Would it Synch to Outlood Express and also
update scheduled tasks from the calendar? copy all my
email into a prescribed folder in Outlook so I have a
copy of my Newt's email in Outlook (I use Outlook
express, so all references to "Outlook" include
"Outlook Express"
If yes to these "plus others I haven' come up with
yet" questions, then yes...this is something I would
pay for!
Ed
web/gadget guru

http://im.yahoo.com