NTLK Contact at Motorola

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 01:00:49 EST

Earlier in this list, someone wanted to know my
contact at Motorola...I lucked out and found his
business card within the first night! (I still have
over 1500 business cards to look at, but there's no
hurry now):
Erick Eidis Product Planner
Wireless Data Group 847-523-1378 Fax: 847-523-1375
800-Sky-Gram 585-5629 (C)312-848-8315
erick_eidus@email.mot.com
This guy was working with me and my company on alot of
things, one of which was driver software for the
Newton using the Motorola 100D and 100C devices...I
don't know if he is still around, but if anyone wants
to try...go ahead!
Ed
web/gadget guru

=====
this is a temporary sig file until I can figure out a more clever one to use
http://im.yahoo.com

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!