Re: NTLK Veo etc

From: jon glass (jonglass@usa.net)
Date: Sat Mar 11 2000 - 03:09:13 EST

On Sat, Mar 11, 2000 5:47 AM, Steve Vander Ark <mailto:vderark@bccs.org>
wrote:
> ONe that caught my eye was Veo. Wasn't that one available at one time? I
> never downloaded it, but I seem to remember seeing it. And wasn't there
> something that would let you create templates of letters and documents
and
> then create boilerplate text to paste into them? What was that called and
is
> it around anywhere these days?

That was called Letter Express. I have a demo if you would like to see it.
Unfortunately, I haven't found any info about the developers, and the demo
is too crippled to be useful. But it is nifty. Again, something I would pay
for, if I could. It would go great with AN and the contact history.

-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland
<mailto:jonglass@usa.net>
<mailto:glasshaus5@aol.com>