NTLK Veo etc

From: Steve Vander Ark (vderark@bccs.org)
Date: Fri Mar 10 2000 - 23:47:21 EST

I was looking for something to read the other day and grabbed the old Newton
Solutions Guide. Ah, the software that almost was...

ONe that caught my eye was Veo. Wasn't that one available at one time? I
never downloaded it, but I seem to remember seeing it. And wasn't there
something that would let you create templates of letters and documents and
then create boilerplate text to paste into them? What was that called and is
it around anywhere these days?

Steve (Getting Nostalgic) Vander Ark

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!