Re: NTLK Check this out - homemade clearcase MP2K

From: Gavin Carothers (gcarothers@mac.com)
Date: Sat Mar 11 2000 - 00:36:47 EST

>>Sorry to burst any bubbles out there but I have seen this newton,
>>or at least one like it 3 years ago. All Newton prototypes were
>>made in clear plastic. I have a 110 that is clear. It was given to
>>me by a friend of mine at Apple. The Japanese arn't innovating
>>their just copying.
>
>You're forgetting one important note: the pictures were of an
>MP2000, not a 110. There have never been previous reports of
>anything like this in the 2000 series (at least to my knowledge).
>There were clear OMP/100's, 110's (the most widely available), and I
>think a very few 130's. Please note that these weren't prototypes;
>they were publicly released! I also recall hearing about something
>like mauve MP2x00's, but certainly not clear. And I can't forget
>the black eMate...
>
>Matt Garrison
Does any one here know how long NDA's last? I can not for the life of
me remember!
        -Gavin Carothers

--
"We are in bondage to the law in order that we may be free."

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the Internet. Visit EVOTE.COM for all the latest news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!