RE: NTLK Lookout 1.1

From: Steve Vander Ark (vderark@bccs.org)
Date: Fri Mar 10 2000 - 23:44:11 EST

And here's my angle. I need to synch with Outlook. I don't give a hoot about
the argument that's been going on here, even though I am scrupulous about my
licneses and fiercely anti-pirating. What choices are out there? I just want
to synch to Outlook. The way I see it is that I will exhaust all
possiblities for paying fair price. Sounds like those possibilities have
already been exhausted by Gary and others. Okay, so I'll use what is
available and pay for it immediately as soon as the avenue to do so is
provided. In the meantime, let's take any more anti-pirating arguments off
this list. I have been on NewtonTalk for years and I have never seen a more
honest, decent group in my life; you guys are preaching to the choir!
Requests for hacks or for pirating have been politely but firmly turned down
consistently by the users here. We support developers who have stuck with us
and even do our best to support the ones who haven't. My conscience is
clear.

And the bottom line? I need to synch with Outlook. Can someone OFFLIST let
me know what steps I need to go through to make this happen?

Thank you.
Steve

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!