Re: NTLK One more Newbie question

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin@fanniemae.com)
Date: Fri Mar 10 2000 - 17:15:04 EST

Jim Anderson wrote:

> One more question for y'all. What are some things to watch out for
> in an MP2x00 as I look for one to buy?

Screen scratches, the "jaggies" (this problem seems to develop mostly on
MP2x00 and is basically a lost in the calibration. No matter what you do to
re-calibrate the screen, when you tap on the screen with the pen, the touch
screen will register the tap way off from the point you touched the screen.
Another symptom is that you try to draw a straight line, slowly dragging the
pen, and you will notice that the touch screen doesn't track the pen properly,
resulting in what is commonly called the "jaggies".

-Laurent.
Laurent Daudelin
Developer, Object Factory, Substrate Fannie Mae
Phone: 703-833-4266 mailto:Laurent_Daudelin@fanniemae.com
Fax: 703-833-7555 Usual disclaimers apply

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!