Re: NTLK ADVICE : MessagePad Touchscreen and Case Cleaning

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 18:22:25 EST

Personally, I use a Chamois...I took my big chamois I
use for my car, cut off a small section and keep that
with my Newton at all times. Usually a little moisture
will clean the screen (condensation from the side of a
cold drink. soak it into the chamois and use that to
clean the screen! Otherwise, I use photgraphic quality
lens cleaners...Hey, if it's good enough for $5,000
Nikor lens's, then it's good enough for my Newt!
Ed
web/gadget guru

http://im.yahoo.com