Re: NTLK RE: NewtonTalk: Down or just no activity?

From: Chris Browne (irie@attglobal.net)
Date: Sun Mar 05 2000 - 21:24:50 EST

on 5/3/2000 3:00 PM, Victor Rehorst at victor@gear.torque.net wrote:

> On Sat, 4 Mar 2000, Chris Ruprecht wrote:
>
>>> keep sending them. he obviously does not
>>> understand the process of trouble shooting.
>>
>> hey - how come, you're replying to my message, but my message arrive
>> here 30 minutes after yours? something isn't right here ...
>>
>> oh well, I have confidence in Laura :)
>
> Now, did everyone have to re-subscribe?

Looks like I am going to have to unsubscribe and resubscribe to get the
digest back. I am now receiving individual messages.

--
Chris Browne
Auckland, New Zealand

****************************************** This NewtonTalk Message brought to you by:

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the Internet. Visit EVOTE.COM for all the latest news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!