Re: NTLK RE: NewtonTalk: Down or just no activity?

From: Phil B Rubino (pbry@juno.com)
Date: Sat Mar 04 2000 - 21:31:53 EST

Chris and Victor:
        Are you guys getting anyone else's messages from Newton Talk? I
am a subscriber, but you guys won't know me...I am one of those who wants
a Newton, but isn't in a position yet to buy....so I have been reading
the posts for many months...all of a sudden, today..I get everyone else's
messages in single delivery...I was replying to a buddy in Florida when I
received four messages from the usual group of people in Newton
Talk.....someone addressed a message to Laura. That faked me out...my
wife's name is Laura and we couldn't figure out who Gary Moody was....
but the problem is really not going away...so if the server is hosed, I
guess it will be a while until someone gets a handle on it. Perhaps this
information is helpful?
       Let me know if I can help out....hope Newton Talk server problem
can be fixed soon...

Phil Rubino