Re: NTLK RE: NewtonTalk: Down or just no activity?

From: Phil B Rubino (pbry@juno.com)
Date: Sat Mar 04 2000 - 21:24:39 EST

Drew,
       I just sent a long message about the same problem. I'm a Newton
Talk subscriber....don't own a Newton yet, but read alot of the posted
messages...it's 9:21 PM EST here....I received 5 messages, all from other
Newton Talk subscribers, but it's as though I am receiving the message as
an inbetween host...you know, I am picking up the messages directed to
others....very strange...so is the server hosed or fixed? I might be
getting a latency period of messages...perhaps it's fixed and these are
the qued (?) outgoing??? Well, thought I should let you know too...I read
the posts, so you people are familiar names, as is Laura's, Bill's, and
others.

Thanks

Phil Rubino