NTLK Useless to Resist

From: KCole (quickink@pacbell.net)
Date: Sat Jun 24 2000 - 01:17:56 CDT

> ------------------------------
> Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 09:53:48 -1000
> From: "Paul G. Grothaus" <pgrothaus@hibiotech.com>
>
> >If you think most people in different countries have wild stereotypes about
> >each other you would be amazed at the ideas that most Mainland Americans
> >(both US and Canada) have about Hawaii......The geographic and cultural
> >stupidity of the average American is truly staggering.

Now we're talking! Hawaiians believe both US and Canadian mainlanders are staggeringly stupid! It all begins to fall together! No wonder I can never get the clock-radio set right!:-)

When I moved to New York (to college) from Arizona, someone seriously asked if I knew John Wayne. Of course all I knew about NY was muggers at night in Central Park, the Empire State
Building, and I was pretty sure the Statue of Liberty was around there someplace....

Heidelberg is an absolutely beautiful town,... and everything you believe about Texans is true. K<