Re: NTLK Couldn't resist...

From: Jerry Tom (jerrytommygal@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jun 25 2000 - 00:00:02 CDT

....just had to add an African perspective (yes, there are Newtonytes in
Africa - please get in touch!)...lemme see, we are sick and half-starved
(probably calculating food rations on our Newts, sigh!), always manage to
fight each other (war strategies on Newts?), hardly literate, live with our
'near cousins' in the wilderness AND all somehow manage to fit into Nigeria
(NOT!). It never ceases to amaze me how many people think each country in
Africa is a district in Nigeria...