Re: NTLK Sharing the connection with a Mac

From: Victor Rehorst (chuma@chuma.org)
Date: Tue Jun 13 2000 - 10:48:03 CDT

On Tue, Jun 13 2000 Paul Guyot wrote:

-----
Unfortunately, the websharing with NPDS did not work, and I modified
the tracker for nothing. (if anyone is interested in a tracker client
where one can change the public IP of the Newton, especially Paul Lim
who seems to have this problem, contact me).
-----

I don't know how powerful IPNetRouter is, but if it supports port forwarding then all you have to do is add a rule that says something like "forward all incoming connections to port 80 to (internal IP address of Newton) port 80." Then somehow get the external IP address of your Mac up on the Tracker.

Victor Rehorst - Toronto, Ontario, Canada
victor@eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca - chuma@chuma.org - vrehorst@newted.dyndns.org
Sent from a Newton Messagepad 2100 with SimpleMail 4.0
http://www.chuma.org