Re: NTLK argh! notes wreckt

From: Paul Lim (plim@eisa.net.au)
Date: Tue Jun 13 2000 - 10:03:41 CDT

hmmm ok found the problem... in my overzealous rage of installing packages
I installed "Notes View Patch"... it doesn't do anything in particular
(well that I could see anyway)... but that was what was causing the missing
title problem...

pkg name: NvP21.pkg

my suggestion.. don't use it with nHTTPD... AFAIK, YMMV... =P

paul