RE: NTLK Re: NTLK:newted messageboards

From: Bradley Smith (BradleyS@artisansw.com)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 03:40:59 CDT

I like 'em both. Threading works on Newted because you get the whole message
thread on one page. You can easily ignore the stuff that isn't relevant or
that you can't help with e.g. I don't bother looking in the eMate section
because I don't have an eMate and have never used one. I tend to delete
loads of the mailign list messages without reading them becasue I don't have
time.

IMO there's room for both but I do agree with Jesse that people could make
better use of the Newted boards. They are very well done compared to a lot
I've seen and best of all the *only* deal with Newton :)

Brad