Re: NTLK entering calling card IDs when dialling?

From: Victor Rehorst (chuma@chuma.org)
Date: Sun Jul 16 2000 - 13:42:28 CDT

On Sun, 16 Jul 2000, Brian McEwen wrote:
[snip]
> The problem is that the number space in the NIE setup is super
> short, cannot scroll, and I can't access the phone keyboard to KNOW it's
> entering the right number, off screen somewhere.

When you double-tap the number to bring up the correction dialog, it should
show you the entire number (assuming there are no spaces), right? You can
see the entire number that way, and then use the character correction dialog
to edit the number.

Victor Rehorst - victor@eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca | chuma@chuma.org
Secretary, CASU & CPES College Governments, University of Guelph, Canada
Newton Resources: Ethernet, Mailing List Archive, Newton Cage File Archive,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ FAQ, Documentation, Books, Projects and fun, too!
                  http://www.chuma.org/newton/