NTLK StarTac phone

From: ThisOlNewt@aol.com
Date: Sat Feb 26 2000 - 10:06:14 EST

In a message dated 2/26/00 12:24:43 AM, tech_ed@yahoo.com writes:

>If you are wanting to use your Digital Startac on your
>newton, then forget about it! Nothing will work. The
>reason being is that a modem for a digital phone isn't
>really a modem as much as it is just an interface.
>(Modem stands for MODulator/DEModulator...and digital

This got me currious.

I have a StarTac Analog phone and a 2100MP My modem is a Simple 33.3
Cellular capable modem ( I dont have any cables) Can I get this to work?

Keep the Green™
Rich
This Old Newt
http://members.aol.com/thisolnewt/index2.html
The Online Newton Monthly,
Home of the NewtonWebRing, Interviews, Used Price Guide, FAQ, and the Largest
set of active Newton links!

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com