Re: NTLK eMate comments wanted...

From: Rolf Meijer (karu@xs4all.nl)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2000 - 06:35:57 EST

Adrian Carter wrote:

> > 3. Does it have 2 PC card slots? (...or does anybody know an URL to a
> > good eMate site/manuals?)

Small addition to the other writers. The card-slot from the eMate is
twice as big (in terms of physical size) (there must be a technical term
for it that I dont't know) so you can use bigger cards.

The upgrade was still available at smalldog (www.smalldog.com) last
week. By then they had nine left (I bought two, so no more than seven
now....)

Rolf

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com