NTLK NewtonMad down and out

From: Sunder (sunder@anon7b.sunder.net)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2000 - 15:05:58 EST

Sorry guys,

When I agreed to host this archive, I did so under the impression that it
was all shareware/freeware. It turns out I was misled.

I wasn't aware until today that this archive was tainted by commercial
software that had been pirated. This morning I've received an email from
someone at nsbasic informing me that the copy on the archive wasn't a
demo, but the full version.

I've removed just nsbasic, however about an hour later I received a
message about other packages that were illegal, so rather than having to
find out that there are even more later, I simply deleted the entire
archive, and the big zip file from which it came, and all backups of it.

It's gone, and won't be returning. Sorry, but them's the breaks, I won't
host pirate ware.

If you guys have copies of the NewtonMad archives, I strongly suggest you
delete them immediatly.

If you have downloaded the following packages from this archive (and
possibly others) I suggest you delete them from your machines and Newtons
immediatly.

NSBASIC
Action Names
Sub Patrol