Contacting the Newton Cage guy

From: Bill Davis (newton@ecity.net)
Date: Sat Feb 05 2000 - 03:04:23 EST

On 1/28/2000 1:41 AM, Victor Rehorst [mailto:victor@gear.torque.net]
wrote:

>The original Newton Cage (at http://newtoncage.webjump.com) has been going
>up and down for a little while. I haven't been able to contact Charles
>(the original maintainer) for quite a while now (at least since last
>August). You can always use my "enhanced" Newton Cage Mirror:
>
>http://eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca/~victor/newton/ncage/

I think you can contact him at chas@123mail.net

He posted some stuff VERY recently on the Newton message boards ("talk")
at Smaller.com. It's only been a couple weeks. His username on the
Smaller boards is chas209. Perhaps you can reach him there. He's been
dissing the Newton a bit, though. I let him have it with both barrels
there for a really silly comment about the Newton he made on one of the
message threads....

  -Bill

 \\ /, "Ink Different" at Info-Newt, the site for Newton PDAs
`( Info-Newt Newton news & info web site: http://www.info-newt.com/
  \ Newton FTP Software archive: ftp://ftp.info-newt.com/
   = Newton Community FAQ: http://www.info-newt.com/faq/