[NTLK] Is NewtonSales a good choice?

Frank Gruendel newtontalk at pda-soft.de
Wed Aug 26 19:11:15 EDT 2015

I will not bore you with details about my personal experience with
NewtonSales. Most people on this list know them anyway.

But be aware that there are about 1500 NewtonTalk list members (at least I
think there were when this number was last published), many of which are
still reading the list regularely. So the chances are good that one of them
has what you are looking for and is willing to part with it for a reasonable
price. I'd recommend posting what you are looking for to the list. The most
I ever sold a 2100 for was 160 Euros. It was in like new condition and came
in its original box, accompanied by the original AC adapter, two 20MB memory
cards, the thoroughly overpriced dongle, a serial cable, original printed
handbooks and probably some other stuff that I have forgotten. Before I sold
it, I took it completely apart, cleaned it and checked everything that tends
to cause problems under my microscope.

Cheers

Frank