[NTLK] Is NewtonSales a good choice?

Joe Reilly jreilly52 at outlook.com
Wed Aug 26 08:33:45 EDT 2015

Forest,
It's rude to shout.
I did not miss Luke's point, if you reread my post I (purposefully) made no mention of that vendor and in no way
addressed Luke's experience with them*.
Luke said he was keeping his UMP2000 so
I was simply reassuring him that it is a
fine Newton and I mentioned the deals
you can get on UMPs more for the OP's
benefit since price was a concern he
mentioned.