[NTLK] Is NewtonSales a good choice?

anasazi4st newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Wed Aug 26 19:55:07 EDT 2015

It was not my intention to offend, merely to inform.

I am well aware that shouting is considered rude in electronic communication. However, I would be remiss if I did not point out that there have been many comments made here just since I have been an NTLK member regarding poor/incomplete/questionable business dealings and transactions with the aforementioned company.

My "shouting" was merely to stress and underscore the urgency in reviewing at least a few of those comments before considering any transactions with it.

I was also making no inferences or suggestions either to or from any comments made here. I included the previous message only to continue the thread.

Finally, as I stated before, I have no personal dealings with NewtonSales. However, I do not need to be mauled by a bear to understand that it is usually an unpleasant experience; I am perfectly willing to accept the testimony and experiences of others.

--Forrest

--Sent from one of the few non-SSL email servers left--EarthLink