[NTLK] Projet « Newton » !

RAParker raparker at newted.org
Sat Nov 24 23:39:32 EST 2012

Google translate: A set top box with home automation control and monitoring for the elderly. Wonder what made them associate it with Newton?

"Help! I've fallen and I can't get up."

--
RAParker
--
    |\ |   @ TahoeSunsets.com
--
An Android sent this. Don't  tell my Newton.
--

While we are still waiting for the launch of ADSL La Poste, although the prospect of release before the end of the year seems more hypothetical, the group is already preparing for the next step : the evolution of home services associated with the box ...

Post has chosen an original angle to differentiate itself from its competitors: the "habitat connected." The group is in fact looking for a partner to develop home automation services such as remote monitoring, control elements at home, energy management, or the personal services tailored to the elderly.

Currently provided separately by various companies, such services have never been brought together in a single bid. By harnessing it, the Post hopes to use these take off in France.

This offer project entitled "Newton" should not see the light until 2014, the time the group reaches the signing of the necessary (s) partner (s) selected (s), mid-2013.

Source: Les Echos